New Year’s Eve Pomegranate Mimosas
Need a quick recipe for New Year’s Eve cocktails? Try out these simple pomegranate mimosas to toast at midnight tonight!
- Orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place 1/2 cup of the pomegranate seeds in a small saucepan pan over medium heat. Once they are warm, mash them well.
- Add in a few tablespoons of water and sugar to taste.
- Bring to a simmer and then set aside to cool.
- In champagne flutes, place about 1 tsp. of pomegranate seeds. Add 1 tbs. of the pomegranate syrup. Fill halfway with orange juice and top off with champagne.
- Toast to a great new year, and enjoy!